Friday 1 September 2017

Happy Camper

Hi!  I'm back with a card for our latest Fusion challenge - Glamping.  Check out the challenge graphic:

I'm ashamed to say that a caravan is not my idea of a fun holiday - give me a top hotel close to fabulous shops any day... 😃



I'm also (slightly) ashamed to admit I bought this stamp set specifically for this challenge.  After coloring the images and die-cutting them I went hunting for some cardstock to match the aqua color.  The closest match was SU's Coastal Cabana and it's a pretty good match!  The card is pretty self-explanatory and I sort of followed the sketch - just took a few liberties around the circle element.






Thanks for visiting!  The design team have some fabulous creations so head on over and check them out.

I'm linking this up to the Anything Goes challenges at 4 Crafty Chicks and Simon Says Stamp and the Make Your Mark challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.


Play Badge


Products used:

Stamps:  Glamper Campers (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Intense Black, Versamark
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Dots & Stripes Neutrals (MFT), Coastal Cabana (SU)
Dies:  Glamper Campers (AE), Slanted Sentiment Strips (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, White EP

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout out at 4 Crafty Chicks

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Any girl who could pass on this darling camper hasn't had a good camping experience... bet we could have a blast! "have crafting supplies, will travel!"
Such fun for your creative brain, even if your heart isn't in it! xx
=]

Linda Callahan said...

This is so cute! It is all about the flamingos in the yard!

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love caravaning, takes me back to all those childhood holidays x

Claire said...

I'm sure you could find a suitable luxury camper van to suit your 5* taste Karren! Your stamp was a great find for the challenge - those flamingos give a really fun, kitsch feel!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and fun card...love that snazzy camper, looks like it would be so much fun to camp in. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Nance said...

Super fun card! And don't be embarrassed, you're not the only one who buys stamps for a specific challenge (come back to 4 Crafty Chicks in two weeks and I can prove it). lol. I am not much of a camper either, although this kind would suit me better than a tent on the ground. I need my hair dryer! So glad you played with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card, Karren! I love how you paired the Flamingos with your camper and your color combo is fabulous! I would definitely be a happy camper hanging out at this campsite :)

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Karren! The images are super cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Nandini said...

Wow! Looks fantastic! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. All the very best. Hope you join in again soon. Nandini, DT