Thursday 15 December 2016

Warm Moose


Hi!  Today's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches comes to us by the talented Jennifer Timko and she has created a fabulous one to inspire us to create.


Even though I don't need any more Christmas cards, I couldn't help bringing out this adorable moose one last time for the season.



I masked him and the rug and sponged some yellow and orange distress inks onto the panel.  Then I colored him using Copics.  I actually stamped the sentiment directly onto the white panel, but the stamp must have had some fluff on it and the image came out all jagged so I had to cover it up with the white-embossed panel, which I matched to his sweater.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  The DT have created some gorgeous card to inspire you, so please check them out.

Products Used:

Stamps:  Merry Christmoose (MFT)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid, Versamark, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks
Cardstock:  Desert Storm, White, Green Room (MFT)
Accessories:  Falling Snow Stencil (SSS), White Embossing Paste, White EP, Copics

Cheers
Karren



10 comments:

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love this sweet guy! And I love the snowy background. Cute card, Karren!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so glad you pulled out this stamp one last time...your little moose is absolutely adorable, Karren! I love how your ink blending makes him pop, and your Copic coloring is amazing, as always! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Pam Sparks said...

So cute Karren! I need to get this guy out and color him too! waaahhhhh... not enough time! Working on tags for gifts. Your card is wonderful!

Linda Callahan said...

Over the top adorable! Your coloring is fabulous girl!

Rosemary said...

oh that little moose is just too darn cute, karren!! wonderful card!

Jen Brum said...

Oh Karren. This is just so sweet! I love that little moose and your colouring is absolutely amazing! Love it! Such beautiful, bright colours!

Jen Mitchell said...

Well, he is just adorable. I love how he is surrounded by the soft golden glow and he seems to be looking up so lovingly at someone (or something). And the goof with the sentiment was serendipitous I think because the green layer at the bottom is a nice touch!

Stampingcountry said...

Super, duper fun card and your coloring is gorgeous!

Cécile RIBON said...

This is such a lovely Christmas card, Karren. I love your fabulous coloring and the pretty white dots on the main panel.

Jen Timko said...

Oh this guy! He is such a sweet one! As always, your coloring is a wow.