Thursday 10 October 2013

Mama Card

As mentioned in my earlier post today where I showed my Papa and Baby cards, here is my Mama card.



Again I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, but I'm not linking it up as it's too similar to my earlier cards.  This time I used the colors from Color Throwdown and because it's more of a feminine card, a few embellishments were in order, hence the Candy Dots.



Thanks for looking.

Products used:

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge; Off the Grid; Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Whisper White; Smoky Slate
Ink:  Daffodil Delight; Tangerine Tango; Smoky Slate; Basic Black
Accessories:  Candy Dots

Edited to Add:  This card was mentioned on Color Throwdown Featured Stamper post. Cheers
Karren

4 comments:

Scrappy Géri said...

Ohhhh I love that card!! Very clean and simple ! And with one of my mots favourite stamp sets!! Well
Done!! Thanks for sharing ;)

Stampingcountry said...

Great Card! It's clean and simple with a Modern Flair. Fun!

Loll said...

Love this color combo with this design Karren. Fabulous! Loll xx

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love your grungy little corner design....sooo awesome!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!