Tuesday 1 January 2013

Just Believe in Blue

I'm nearly at the end of my Christmas holiday and head back to work on Thursday for financial month end.  Before then, though, I hope to do a bit more stamping.  Here's a card I made for the current challenge at SUO Challenges, which is to use blues.


This is a CAS one-layer card involving lots of sponging.  I masked off a strip of the card and sponged four different blue inks from light to dark down the strip.  Once that was done, I removed the masks and stamped the silhouette image from Just Believe in Stazon, along with the 'thank you' sentiment from Made for You.  A couple of tiny pearls and some Midnight Muse ribbon finishes off the card.

Before I go, I want to post a message here to Pat from North Carolina who sent me a lovely email yesterday.  Pat - I tried to reply but your email provider rejected my email for some reason.  I don't want you to think I ignored your email.  Thanks so much for the lovely words.  It really is a small world!

Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamps:  Just Believe; Made for You
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Ink:  Baja Breeze; Marina Mist; Not Quite Navy; Midnight Muse; Black Stazon
Accessories:  Midnight Muse ribbon; Basic Pearls; sponges

Cheers
Karren

1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

How lovely this is Karren! I love the shading of the blues! So glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges. Happy new year!